Improve your academic writing (Royal Literary Fund Writing Fellows) In-Person
A free, confidential service to help you improve your writing skills.
Students of any discipline, at any level of study (from 1st year to postgraduate) – and staff – are welcome to book a session.
The Royal Literary Fund Writing Fellow is a professional, published author whose role is to help you strengthen your writing. Sign up for a online one-to-one tutorial to help you:
- Plan your study time.
- Focus your reading for essay, dissertation or thesis writing.
- Express your ideas more clearly.
- Answer grammar and punctuation questions.
- Discover reading to improve your writing and editing skills.
- Increase your writing skills with the aim of improving your grades.
- Improve any academic writing – essays, reports, theses, dissertations, book chapters.
Sessions are for 50 minutes and take place on the Greenwich campus in the King William Building. Online sessions are available if necessary for access reasons.
To book a 50 minute slot on Mondays and Wednesdays email: email@example.com
For more details on the RLF Fellowship Scheme go to https://www.rlf.org.uk/education/rlf-fellowshipscheme
Please note that RLF Writing Fellows do not undertake proofreading or EAP tuition.