Get to know the Stockwell Street Library; orientation, facilities and specialist support
If you are on a programme which is moving across to the Maritime Greenwich campus in Autumn 2018, why not come along to a Stockwell Street Library tour? We'll take you on a tour of the building and its facilities so you are ready to kick start the academic year equipped with everything you need to know about the library.
We'll show you the various study spaces and keep you informed about where you can get help in the building such as:
- Finding Academic Skills Support
- Where to find Library support including navigating our physical and electronic spaces
- Printing and IT facilities
- Bookable group study rooms
- and more!
Tours will last approximately 30 minutes. Booking is not essential but is preferable to help us gauge numbers. Please meet at the Stockwell Street Library Welcome Desk through the turnstiles. You must have your gateway card to participate on this tour.
- Monday, June 4, 2018
- 11:00am - 11:30am
- Ground Floor Welcome Desk Stockwell Street Library
- Greenwich Campus