Quick Stop Support Shop
Have you been staring at the same page for the past hour? Are you still 1,000 words off where you need to be or don't know where to start? Do you feel things could be better at the minute?
Whether you feel like you are struggling in your studies at the moment of simply need someone to tell you you're on the right track, the Quick Stop Support Shop is designed to help you along the way.
These drop-in sessions offer you quick support in the following areas:
- General academic support and tips with assignment planning and writing
- Managing your time and multiple deadlines
- Wellbeing and stress/anxiety management
- Anything else you feel you are struggling with or feel is in the way of you achieving your best.
Available to speak on a 1 to 1 basis will be:
- Student Wellbeing
- Academic Skills
- Your Faculty Retention & Success Officer
Note: The Quick Stop Support Shop will run every two weeks, on Mondays at 9.30am - 11am.
No need to book, just turn up.
First session: Monday 14 January 2019.
- Monday, June 3, 2019
- 9:30am - 11:00am
- Boyd Room Avery Hill Library
- Avery Hill Campus