Academic and Library Support Drop-Ins
Come along and get drop-in for advice from an Academic Skills Tutor or an Academic Services Librarian. We can cover:
- Literature searching
- Finding and accessing journal articles, eBooks, and resources
- Essay writing
- Critical thinking
- Referencing and plagiarism
- and much more!
We can offer 20 minute slots to individuals or groups. There's no need to book so simply drop by.
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Academic Skills Hub, 3rd Floor Stockwell Street Library
- Greenwich Campus