Quick Stop Support Online
The Faculty of Education, Health and Human Sciences, the Student Wellbeing Service, and the Academic Support team have come together to offer online drop-in sessions for students needing 'quick' support in a range of areas, including
- General academic support and tips with assignment planning and writing*
- Managing time and multiple deadlines
- Wellbeing and stress/anxiety management
- Anything else you feel you feel is in the way of you achieving your best
*Note: if your query is topic/content specific, we recomment that you speak to your tutor as we may not be specialised in that area. ~
If you are unsure, feel free to drop-in.
Available to speak to students on a one to one basis
- Student Wellbeing Coordinator (Disability and Dyslexia) - Shapna Compton
- Academic Skills Tutor - Jenny Spinks
- Senior Retention and Success Officer - Mark Wright
Click HERE to drop-in.
- Monday, July 6, 2020 Show more dates
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Avery Hill Campus