Presenting and Engaging with an Online Audience Online
Top tips for creating presentations and engaging with an online audience. You may be preparing a group presentation or something more elaborate like the opening speech of an event. Presentations can fill you with dread or just get your blood pumping a little faster. Either way, if you have created the right content and practised delivering your presentation, you know you're on the right track. This workshop will take you through the fundamentals of presenting online. There will be some discussion on presentation tools, but the focus will be on MS PowerPoint.
Mike and Sharon share their top tips on:
1. Structuring a presentation and pitching it to an audience
2. Engaging an online audience
3. Using Teams for presenting
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in creating and delivering online presentations. All levels.
- Monday, January 18, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Presenters: Mike Alsford and Sharon Perera