Book a one-to-one appointment with a Royal Literary Fellow
Improve your academic writing with this free, confidential service to help you improve your writing skills.
Students of any discipline, at any level of study (from 1st year to postgraduate) – and staff – are welcome to book a session.
The Royal Literary Fund Writing Fellow is a professional, published author whose role is to help you strengthen your writing. Sign up for a online one-to-one tutorial to help you:
- Plan your study time.
- Focus your reading for essay, dissertation or thesis writing.
- Express your ideas more clearly.
- Answer grammar and punctuation questions.
- Discover reading to improve your writing and editing skills.
- Increase your writing skills with the aim of improving your grades.
- Improve any academic writing – essays, reports, theses, dissertations, book chapters.
To book a 50 minute slot on Monday (10am-1pm / 2pm-5pm)
To book a 50 minute slot on Wednesday & Thursday afternoons (2pm-5:30pm) or Fridays (9am-12.30pm / 1.30pm - 5pm)
Please note that RLF Writing Fellows do not undertake proofreading or EAP tuition.