Mental Health & Wellbeing: Managing Stress (Exam and Assignment Support) Online
Stress is something that we all experience.
It is something that we all need and the right amount of it is what helps us achieve the things we want.
It keeps us engaged with our busy lives and allows us to fulfil whatever aims we have for ourselves.
Sometimes – quite often in fact – we get the balance of challenge and wellbeing wrong ... if we are facing too much challenge our stress levels can rise to a point where they begin to have negative effects on our performance and on how we feel.
If this becomes a prolonged situation then stress can have ongoing negative effects on our health and wellbeing.
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Have an awareness of what we mean by stress
- Be able to recognise common factors that can cause stress
- Understand the psychological and physiological impact of prolonged stress
- Have an awareness of constructive ways to manage stress during exam periods
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.