Writing with authority and avoiding plagiarism (Postgraduate Skills for Study) Online
This session will cover:
- Writing with confidence, expressing yourself with clarity in your own voice.
- Developing academic and professional credibility.
- Identifying types of plagiarism and how to check for them in your work.
Who should attend?
Level 6 and Masters students
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.