Global English - Poetry and Pronunciation - Avery Hill In-Person
Global English is a series of workshops designed to help you improve your spoken and written English, both in everyday terms and in work.
Poetry and Pronunciation
Engage with some poetic English – further develop your cultural understanding, and at the same time practise your pronunciation.
This session takes place in the Academic Skills Hub in Avery Hill Library.
To register to attend in person at the Academic Skills Hub, please sign up by clicking the Begin Registration button at the bottom of this page.
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022 Show more dates
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- G004a - Academic Skills Hub, Avery Hill Library
- Avery Hill Campus
- All students International Students
- Academic Skills Avery Hill Global English Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 Level 6